- This event has passed.
Industry event: Creating Brilliant Work Placements (Repeat session)
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What? Interactive workshop facilitated by diversity & inclusion consultant and specialist Dr Mena Fombo. Dr Mena has over 15 years experience designing and delivering values led, inclusive creative work placements for 15-30 year olds.
This workshop was oversubscribed in July so we are bringing it back for a repeat in September.
In this session participants will:
- Explore the benefits of values led inclusive work environments.
- Review Traineeship, Apprenticeships, Internships, Work Experience and Entry level roles: what’s the difference and what’s right for your company?
- Share experiences – when did it go horribly wrong, what can we learn? Includes testimonials from ex-trainees.
- Unpack challenges from talent recruitment through retainment and progression.
- Get Top Tips for successful placements.
- The floor is yours – submit your hopes and fears in advance and work through these with the support from your peers.
Discussion based, with break out rooms. Come with an open mind, good energy, ready to share and participate. Cameras should be switched on, attendees will unmute for discussion. Regular breaks are scheduled. This session will not be recorded.
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com