Industry Event: Difficult Conversations About Racism
November 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this session participants will:
- Recognise how to confront personal feelings particularly of discomfort to overcome inaction on racial justice
- Develop an understanding of racism and finding a common language
- Recognise the emotional impact of racism
- Explore how racism manifests within the creative sector
- Recognise personal role and responsibility in fighting racism
- Determine potential action to take to respond to racism at a cultural and organisational level
- Identify methods for taking action and having difficult conversations about race
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com