- This event has passed.
Industry event: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Creative Industries: Reality check – theory meets practice.
Fri 17 July, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Interactive workshop facilitated by diversity & inclusion consultant and specialist Dr Mena Fombo.
In this session participants will:
- Explore the legal framework of the Equality Act and reflect on how they can embed inclusive practice
- Dig deeper into the different types of discrimination
- Understand and recognise Unconscious bias, and explore the impact your bias can have in the workplace
- Useful terms – keep it simple do’s and don’ts
- Equality Framework
- Explore tools for Coaching equalities focussed practice
Come with an open mind, good energy, ready to share and participate. Cameras should be switched on, attendees will unmute for discussion. Regular breaks are scheduled. This session will not be recorded.
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com