- This event has passed.
Industry event: Inclusive Leadership Starts With You
Tue 14 July, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What? An interactive workshop facilitated by Marissa Ellis, Diversily Founder & CEO on Inclusive Leadership.
To create an inclusive future we need leaders that build inclusive thinking into the core. We need leaders that are self-aware, empathetic and use this human connection to drive team success and business performance.
In this session participants will:
- Learn what inclusive leadership is and why it is becoming increasingly important in today’s business landscape.
- Learn about the 5 stages of being an advocate for inclusion, and how as leaders, they can support others to progress.
- Learn about the 8 Diversily Inclusive Lenses and how they can use these to think more inclusively.
- Be introduced to The Change Canvas, a simple but powerful visual framework for driving change.
- Start thinking about their own personal inclusive leadership journey, and how they can use The special Inclusive Leadership Change Canvas to plan their next steps.
NOTE: This session will be repeated on Tuesday 21 July 10.00 – 12.00
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org