- This event has passed.
Industry event: Unconscious Bias and what we can do about it?
Tue 16 June, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this session participants will…
- Refresh the meaning of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop a basic understanding of unconscious bias/group biases and the impact they may have in decision making in the creative workplace
- Recognise how bias manifests in behaviours and language that are not inclusive in the workplace
- Recap the legal framework
- Consider the leadership role in setting an inclusive culture
- Share strategies for holding yourself and others to account for an inclusive culture
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org