- This event has passed.
Industry event: Connections, Class and Networks at Work
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What? In this session we will be hearing from 4 speakers as they reflect on connections and communities:
- Olumide Osinoiki – My network story – 3 years into a creative business – Photography
- Derek Edwards, Patwa Ltd – A Manchester to Bristol Story – Design
- Sam Budd, Sam Budd Consulting – Networks, Identity Networks and Black Professionals Network
- Dr. Vanda Papafilippou – Research review – Class and Connections & Internal vs External Networks
After hearing from the speakers, there will be a Q&A panel with the speakers, and time for an exercise to reflect on personal networks.
In this session participants will:
- Listen to stories, expertise and research
- Explore connections and communities
- Explore how to create access and links between who’s included and excluded in networks
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com