- This event has passed.
Industry event: Fitting in vs Belonging – Inclusive work Environments
Tue 30 June, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Leading a culture of fairness, respect, inclusion and allyship where talent and ideas can flourish.
In this session participants will…
- Explore ways to lead a culture of respect, inclusion and allyship
- Discuss talent related Diversity and Inclusion experiences, challenges and opportunities across the West of England region (attraction, recruitment and retention)
- Shared ideas for creating an inclusive workplace which has clear routes for talent and innovation to flourish
- Learn to recognise and take the lead to challenge unwanted behaviours
- Build a personal action plan and considered further strategic opportunities to collaborate on Diversity and Inclusion action across the West of England region.
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com