- This event has passed.
Industry sessions: Reflexive Sense-making Space > Leadership Coaching
Thu 16 July, 2020 - Wed 18 November, 2020
What? A group leadership coaching process led by Dr Charlotte von Bülow, an experienced leadership coach, consultant, social entrepreneur and action researcher. The process is a confidential and safe space consists of three session of 90 minutes, which up to eight people can attend.
In these sessions participants will:
- Translate the learning and experiences gained on the CWFTF inclusion training programme into practice and actual change.
- Identify and explore personal and organisational narratives and discover how these help or hinder the change you want to create
- Explore your own (inherited) behaviours and practices as well as learn from listening to the stories of others
When are the sessions?
The first group will start on the 16th July. With a second group starting later in the year on the 9th September.
- Session 1: 16 Jul 10:00 – 11:30
- Session 2: 9 Sep 10:00 – 11:30
- Session 3: 15 Oct 10:00 – 11:30
- Session 1: 9 Sep 15:00 – 16:30
- Session 2: 15 Oct 15:00 – 16:30
- Session 3: 18 Nov 15:00 – 16:30
Please note that the times and dates later in the year may be subject to change. This will be discussed with each group once they are formed.
Who’s it for? Aimed at decision makers/ senior managers in creative SMEs in the West of England. These sessions are for anyone who is ready for change and interested in exploring their own role as an inclusive leader and those ready to make actual change happen in the workplace. Places are limited and you need to be able to commit to all three sessions.
We have designed a rich programme of workshops, seminars, podcasts, panels, webinars and more that we will share with you in due course.
If you are interested in signing up for this workshop and taking part in the Creative Workforce for the Future programme, please e-mail: email@example.com